Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Forum Statistics 0.2

Comments

• Options
    Doesn't seem like there is a moleman on the site as he doesn't show up and is still there even after new users are added?
  • Options
    Ok...Installed and receive these errors on the index: Warning: unlink(/home/erissiva/domains/zanthria.com/public_html/bb/extensions/Statistics/options.inc): Permission denied in /home/erissiva/domains/zanthria.com/public_html/bb/extensions/Statistics/default.php on line 59 Warning: fopen(/home/erissiva/domains/zanthria.com/public_html/bb/extensions/Statistics/options.inc): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/erissiva/domains/zanthria.com/public_html/bb/extensions/Statistics/default.php on line 60 Warning: fwrite(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/erissiva/domains/zanthria.com/public_html/bb/extensions/Statistics/default.php on line 61 Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/erissiva/domains/zanthria.com/public_html/bb/extensions/Statistics/default.php on line 62 Warning: chmod(): Operation not permitted in /home/erissiva/domains/zanthria.com/public_html/bb/extensions/Statistics/default.php on line 63 And yet all the stats show up correctly. When I change permissions, the errors disappear, but I get wrong stats...with my new user is moleman - just like kimonostereo's error.
  • Options
    edited June 2006
    who is moleman? and why is he moleing in my vanilla? heh. also when I check off any of the statistic settings they don't stick.
  • Options
    edited June 2006
    Haha. Curious. It seems moleman is the default newest user, apologies kimonostereo. If your permissions are alright it should update the options.inc file with the proper stats. Care to tell me what's in there? Infact, just delete it. The extension should remake it i believe.
  • Options
    Hey thanks! what should my permissions be set to as I'm using the v.1-pr2 but the instruction for install say to 755 recursive to everything instead of 666?
  • Options
    i think if you delete it it should make it with the correct permissions. I suspect this is another instance where we need to use octdec or whatever it was that they needed in the attachment extension?
  • Options
    hmmm nope! It didn't rebuild the file. Now when I go to Statistics I just get: Please configure the options for the statistics on the index page to whatever your personal needs are for this forum and the Modify button but nothing to select...
  • Options
    permissions on the folder?
  • Options
  • Options
    owner?
  • Options
    it has me listed as the owner as all the files are also
  • Options
    Hmm. How very odd. Try replacing: chmod($this->Context->Configuration['EXTENSIONS_PATH']."Statistics/options.inc", "0770"); with: chmod($this->Context->Configuration['EXTENSIONS_PATH']."Statistics/options.inc", octdec("0770")); in default.php? Stabbing in the dark here while trying to chat to my friend..
  • Options
    nope. that killed vanilla altogether! I reinstalled that Statistics and these are the errors i'm getting: Fri Jun 23 13:44:28 2006] [error] PHP Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /Library/WebServer/Documents/mpi-intranet/vanilla/extensions/Statistics/default.php on line 85 [Fri Jun 23 13:44:28 2006] [error] PHP Warning: unlink(/Library/WebServer/Documents/mpi-intranet/vanilla/extensions/Statistics/options.inc): Permission denied in /Library/WebServer/Documents/mpi-intranet/vanilla/extensions/Statistics/default.php on line 59 [Fri Jun 23 13:44:28 2006] [error] PHP Warning: fopen(/Library/WebServer/Documents/mpi-intranet/vanilla/extensions/Statistics/options.inc): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /Library/WebServer/Documents/mpi-intranet/vanilla/extensions/Statistics/default.php on line 60 [Fri Jun 23 13:44:28 2006] [error] PHP Warning: fwrite(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /Library/WebServer/Documents/mpi-intranet/vanilla/extensions/Statistics/default.php on line 61 [Fri Jun 23 13:44:28 2006] [error] PHP Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /Library/WebServer/Documents/mpi-intranet/vanilla/extensions/Statistics/default.php on line 62 [Fri Jun 23 13:44:28 2006] [error] PHP Warning: chmod(): Operation not permitted in /Library/WebServer/Documents/mpi-intranet/vanilla/extensions/Statistics/default.php on line 63
  • Options
    BTW, it seems to grab all stats except for the newest user?
  • Options
    Really? Now i'm definitely confused. What happens if you change the newuser setting to something else in options.inc then resave it and wait for it to update does it change?
  • Options
    Let me try that now. Ok it updated all the other stats except for the newest user! errors: [Fri Jun 23 14:07:21 2006] [error] PHP Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /Library/WebServer/Documents/mpi-intranet/vanilla/extensions/Statistics/default.php on line 85 [Fri Jun 23 14:07:21 2006] [error] PHP Warning: unlink(/Library/WebServer/Documents/mpi-intranet/vanilla/extensions/Statistics/options.inc): Permission denied in /Library/WebServer/Documents/mpi-intranet/vanilla/extensions/Statistics/default.php on line 59 [Fri Jun 23 14:07:21 2006] [error] PHP Warning: fopen(/Library/WebServer/Documents/mpi-intranet/vanilla/extensions/Statistics/options.inc): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /Library/WebServer/Documents/mpi-intranet/vanilla/extensions/Statistics/default.php on line 60 [Fri Jun 23 14:07:21 2006] [error] PHP Warning: fwrite(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /Library/WebServer/Documents/mpi-intranet/vanilla/extensions/Statistics/default.php on line 61 [Fri Jun 23 14:07:21 2006] [error] PHP Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /Library/WebServer/Documents/mpi-intranet/vanilla/extensions/Statistics/default.php on line 62 [Fri Jun 23 14:07:21 2006] [error] PHP Warning: chmod(): Operation not permitted in /Library/WebServer/Documents/mpi-intranet/vanilla/extensions/Statistics/default.php on line 63
  • Options
    Hmm. I'm guessing that error on line 85 is the reason its not grabbing the newest user but i'm not sure why it's failing as there doesnt seem to be anything wrong with the query. Do you know which version of mysql you're running? Sorry this is such a slow process btw ;(
  • Options
    edited June 2006
    mysql 4.0.21-standard and thanks for your help!
  • Options
    You got access to phpmyadmin or something? What happens if you run this query on the database? SELECT LUM_User.Name FROM `LUM_User` WHERE LUM_User.UserID = (SELECT MAX(LUM_User.UserID) FROM `LUM_User`)
  • Options
    can this be done from the command line?
This discussion has been closed.