Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Sign Out Redirect

Comments

• Options

http://www.torahrx.com/forums/

And yes, it works- Admin

• Options
    peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited April 2014

your target is not showing up in signout or when you hover - but you knew that.

what is the state of things. what do you have done.

do you have the conf/bootstrap.after.php file in place?

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• Options
    vrijvlindervrijvlinder Papillon-Sauvage MVP

Wow, I am sorry I could not stay awake any longer and be useful...

peregrine is the best troubleshooter here and I am sure he will figure it out. I still can't understand why it won't work for you. And it works for me.. :(

• Options

Seriously, even butterflies land at some time. You were hitting 4:00AM. No apologies necessary. You are the best, duck hawks notwithstanding.

• Options

again...

@peregrine said:
    your target is not showing up in signout or when you hover - but you knew that.

what is the state of things. what do you have done.

do you have the conf/bootstrap.after.php file in place?

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• Options

Yes, bootstrap.after.php is in conf. And all of the SignOutURL lines are out of config.php

• Options

Yes I see it this is what his link looks like, missing the end part

http://www.torahrx.com/forums/entry/signout?TransientKey=transientkeyhere

• Options
    peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited April 2014

I would copy all the files from the zip for vanilla 2.0.18.10 (copy the files over) and try it with default theme. I don't know if you made any changes to core files.

and if you made any changes to definitions, I would remove them as well.

• Options

I think I have found what is happening or something else.

I added the link in the source to test where it goes if the end part is added. The end part gets removed and you end up in this page .

Sign Out

You are attempting to sign out of Vanilla. Are you sure you want to sign out?

• Options

and change the test account so it is not admin

• Options
    peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited April 2014

• Options

Ok I will back off and let you , sorry was not aware I was posting in between and it does mess up the flow..

• Options

OK, I changed account to Guest. But serious, reinstall all of the files? Are you saying start completely from scratch? New database? New config?

• Options
    peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited April 2014

just download vanilla 2.0.18.10 again and copy the files over. r

no need to do a new installation no need to change database.

just want to make sure all the files are copied over.

it should take a few minutes.

• Options

OK, give me a few. But I will need to change config.php to include the database info. What else can I add back before testing? How will you test a redirect?

• Options
    peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited April 2014

just tell me when you copy the files over.

But I will need to change config.php to include the database info

no.

it is the standard way to update, you just copy the new source files. over.

make the the theme the standard default theme.

then make the test user a member.

then we will go from there.

• Options
    peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited April 2014

• Options

Because of some FTP problems we encountered last night, the only way to reinstall was to FTP and then unzip the vanilla files on my server. What specifically do you need?

• Options
    peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited April 2014

we need the original core files and definitions and locales that came with vanilla. unchanged by you or anyone else.

• Options

now make a test user as a member with the password you had before.