Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Sign Out Redirect

Comments

• Options

let me know when you have done so.

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• Options

OK, it's done and tested. Same username and password as before. If I haven't said it already, thank you for pursuing this with so much zeal.

• Options

P.S. I have the config.php file from the previous install on my local drive. As well as bootstrap.after.php and .htaccess. I can FTP those if needed.

• Options

did you change any definition files?

also is the bootstrap.after.php still in the /conf folder?

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• Options
    peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited April 2014

did you change any definition files?

also, put the bootstrap.after.php in the /conf folder just for a test.

• Options

I uploaded the bootstrap.after.php file just now. I have not modified any files yet.

• Options

I saved all of my old config and definition files on my local. But other than the bootstrap after file have not uploaded any of them.

• Options

delete the .ini files from the cache folder.

• Options

done.

• Options

this is just a test to see if it is reading the bootstrap.

change

return '/entry/signout?TransientKey='.urlencode(Gdn::Session()->TransientKey()).($Target ? '&Target='.urlencode($Target) : '');

to

return '/entry/signout';

// return '/entry/signout?TransientKey='.urlencode(Gdn::Session()->TransientKey()).($Target ? '&Target='.urlencode($Target) : '');

• Options

let me know when you change it.

• Options

I changed it. Is this what you intended? Last line is commented out? And two } at end is correct?

<?php if (!defined('APPLICATION')) exit();
    if (!function_exists('SignOutUrl')) {
    function SignOutUrl($Target = '') {
    if ($Target) {
    // Strip out the SSO from the target so that the user isn't signed back in again.
    $Parts = explode('?', $Target, 2);
    if (isset($Parts[1])) {
    parse_str($Parts[1], $Query);
    unset($Query['sso']);
    $Target = $Parts[0].'?'.http_build_query($Query);
    }
    }
    $Target="http://www.torahrx.com";
    return '/entry/signout';
    // return '/entry/signout?TransientKey='.urlencode(Gdn::Session()->TransientKey()).($Target ? '&Target='.urlencode($Target) : '');
    }
    }

• Options
    peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited April 2014

when you post code on this forum

put 3 tilde's above and below the code

~~~

your coded

~~~

• Options

OK, thanks for the pointer. Now the code that you just sent back: were you quoting or wanting me to do something with that?

• Options

the pointer was to help me read it !

• Options
    peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited April 2014

yo can edit your above code comment and put the tildes in and I can read it better.

but it looks like you did what I wanted as far as commenting out (despite the nearly unintelligible formatting :)

can you please show me a screenshot of all the files in your conf folder.

it seems as if like either the bootstrap.after.php is not being read or you have something else afoul.

• Options

I attached it as a file. Does that work?

• Options
    peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited April 2014

does bootstrap.after.php.

temporarily change it to 755 if it is not already the case.

• Options

Done.

• Options

ok - one more test.

replace all the code in bootstrap.after.php with this

<?php if (!defined('APPLICATION')) exit();

var_dump("boot after");

if (!function_exists('SignOutUrl')) {
       function SignOutUrl($Target = '') {
          if ($Target) {
             // Strip out the SSO from the target so that the user isn't signed back in again.
             $Parts = explode('?', $Target, 2);
             if (isset($Parts[1])) {
                parse_str($Parts[1], $Query);
                unset($Query['sso']);
                $Target = $Parts[0].'?'.http_build_query($Query);
             }
          }

$Target="http://www.yahoo.com";
          var_dump("sign in");

return '/entry/signout';

return '/entry/signout?TransientKey='.urlencode(Gdn::Session()->TransientKey()).($Target ? '&Target='.urlencode($Target) : '');
       }
    }