Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Try Vanilla Forums Cloud product
Vanilla 2.6 is here! It includes security fixes and requires PHP 7.0. We have therefore ALSO released Vanilla 2.5.2 with security patches if you are still on PHP 5.6 to give you additional time to upgrade.
Please upgrade to 2.3 here. The 2.2 and earlier branches are no longer being updated.

IPB 3.4.5 to Vanilla 2.1 - No Posts

This discussion is related to the Vanilla Porter addon.

Hello,

I am in the process of moving from IPB 3.4.5 to Vanilla 2.1. I ran through the process and everything appeared fine until I ran across an error that is preventing me from exporting Posts:

select t.*, case when t.description <> '' and p.post is not null then concat('<div class="IPBDescription">', t.description, '</div>', p.post) when t.description <> '' then t.description else p.post end as post, case when t.state = 'closed' then 1 else 0 end as closed, 'IPB' as Format, p.ip_address, p.edit_time , from_unixtime(start_date) as start_date_Date, from_unixtime(edit_time) as edit_time_Date from topics t left join posts p on t.topic_firstpost = p.pid where t.tid between -2000000000 and 2000000000;Unknown column 't.description' in 'field list'

Notice: Unknown column 't.description' in 'field list' in /home/mortal7/public_html/365players.com/forums/export/vanilla2export.php on line 1308

Has anyone seen this before?

Comments