Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Member List

Comments

• OK I give up, where does this members list page appear?
  • Installed the extension? Log in and the tab should just appear.
  • Joe, I have the Page Management Extension installed and re-ordered my tabs as well as adding an extra page already. The members_page tab does not appear. Sad
  • JoeJoe
    edited July 2006
    Hi, I'm going to download the Page Management extension now and see what I can do. If you put 'extension.php?PostBackAction=Members' after the directory your forum is in in the URL bar, the members page should appear there. EDIT: I installed it and you're quite right; the tab doesn't show up. I'm trying to fix it now.
  •  Quote: Joe  If you put 'extension.php?PostBackAction=Members' after the directory your forum is in in the URL bar, the members page should appear there.
    Yup, it appears, nice page and useful too.
  • blizeHblizeH ✭✭
    I get an odd error :(

Error DetailsNotice: Undefined index: REWRITE_extension.php in /home/glosunit/public_html/library/Framework/Framework.Functions.php on line 453
  • edited July 2006
    /me passes nick his reading glasses and tells him to search. Very common error recently...
    In fact, lets make it an FAQ
  • Thanks for clearing that up Minisweeper. I'm still having no luck with the PageManager extension. It is obviously something to do with my extension because I'm presuming it doesn't do this for all of the extensions. I'll keep looking. I'm gone from 8-9pm tonight though...
  • I've read this quite a bit regarding the PageManager extension. Most of the time from what I've experienced as well as read from others is if you just resync tabs in PageManager the tabs will appear.
  • joe, I installed your extension and there's a check on the box but I don't see the members Tab. Can you help? Thanks
  • Is there a way to turn the avatars off? Other than that, I love this, great work. =o)
  • does this extension require coding expertise to install? I am a newbie and have none. Also, does it provide a total member count? I guess I'll find out if I install it....
  • So I've run into an issue...I have both Member List and Polls installed, but when they're both active, trying to add a poll to a discussion takes me to the member page.
  • blizeHblizeH ✭✭
    Many thanks mini! You're a legend. Unfortunately though it's still not working :(
  • edited July 2006
    Ok here's an interesting bug with this extension. I also have the ToDo ext activated and now that I've activated the Member List ext it has not only added a Members tab but has also added the list to the ToDo page. I tried reuploading both and activating and deactivating - depending on which gets activated first determines which comes first on the ToDo page.

Something about the coding in the Member List ext adds it to the ToDo one. This could actually be a useful bug.

But first please figure out how to disable it on the ToDo page please?
  • Donza is correct. Plus I can't view emails addresses, I have n/a for all the subscribed members.
  • edited July 2006
    nvictor
    Your members must check a box in personal info to allow their emails to show. By default it's turned off.

:~D

OMG - I've become an extension junkie - Mark will have to start a Vanilla Extensions Anonymous club soon.
  • I installed your extension and there's a check on the box but I don't see the members Tab. Can anyone help?
  • see the previous comments about page manager
  • blizeHblizeH ✭✭
    What about my problems with the page not displaying? :( x
This discussion has been closed.