Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

JSConnect stopped working after some months

2»

Comments

• Options

I disabled Cloudflare on the external site and it started working. I contacted the developer of the external site (Boonex Dolphin) and they informed there is no mention of the MIME type in their script.
    I contacted CloudFlare and they are saying there may be some problem with the host file...
    Well, everyone is blaming other!!
    We are still in talk!

• Options
    LincLinc Detroit Admin

@Irfanalam123 said:
    they informed there is no mention of the MIME type in their script.
    Well, everyone is blaming other!!

Sounds like it's the developer's fault. MIME type is a header sent before the response. If they're not sending one, it defaults to the wrong one. So "no mention" = "oops our fault".

• Options

@Irfanalam123 I'm not using CloudFlare. I'm making my own java webapp; I solved my issue by ensuring the response returned type "text/javascript"

• Options
    edited March 2016

Sounds like it's the developer's fault. MIME type is a header sent before the response. If they're not sending one, it defaults to the wrong one. So "no mention" = "oops our fault".

Of course, it's a developer fault as there was no mention of the MIME type of the file. After a long talk with Cloudflare team, I finally managed to solve it by adding following MIME type declaration at the starting of the JSConnect index.php file from here https://github.com/vanilla/jsConnectPHP/blob/master/index.php

header('Content-type: application/javascript; charset=utf-8');

And who is the developer of that file? Vanilla Staff??