Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Attachments 2.0 and Inline Images 1.1

123457»

Comments

• Options
    I'm running Vanilla 1.0.1 with attachments 2.0. Installation worked, but when uploading a file, I get stuck:

How do I fix it/ what have I done wrong?
  • Options
    Have you started working on allowing multiple uploads per comment? This is a vital part of one of my installs.

- Garvin
  • Options
    That would be another extension, like Inline images right? I'd be interested in that too. Ideally it'd have an ajaxy Add another attachment [+] button below the default one that creates a new form field. This way you can upload as many files at a time as you like (maybe up to a configurable limit).
  • Options
    I still can't get Inline Attachments to work. I would pay someone to fix it. Any takers? http://gliving.tv/community/comments.php?DiscussionID=204&page=1#Item_36 my email gmonkey{@}gliving.tv
  • Options
    edited February 2007
    multiple images should align next to each other rather than below each other.
  • Options
    edited February 2007
    if u have thickbox support enabled and u delete the attachment , then only the original attachement is deleted., the resized thinkbox version is not. the attachment number needs to go down once u delete the image and cleared from the database. can the images be organized based on the user who uploaded it, like upload/MySchizoBuddy/image1.jpg etc
  • Options
    @GreeseMOnkey did u enable Add Attachment and Enable Attachments in the roles and permission page
  • Options
    I was having problems with safari uploading photos, I applied the fix on page two in default.php and it fixed it, please make this change to the source for others :)
  • Options
    editing a users post as admin and uploading an image works, once you try to edit again and upload an additional it hangs and fails, anyone also get this problem?
This discussion has been closed.