Vanilla 3.3 is now available
Missed the 3.2 release? Check out the upgrade & release notes here.
Vanillicon Changes Incoming
Changes to your Vanillicon are here. You'll see a new avatar after this update. To find out more, checkout "Why Vanillicon Avatars Changed" on what is changing and why.
- Rich quotes of Discussions now display the user profile image.
- All rich quotes now use the improved expand/collapse UI from reported posts.
- Multiple images can now be uploaded at the same time.
- Fix a bug where nested lists in Rich Editor would render improperly after being posted. vanilla#9332
- Fix emoji suggestions not displaying. vanilla#9250
- Update Vanillicon email hashes. vanilla#9244
- Fix notifications not being sent to participating users. vanilla#9406
- Fix invalid/expired state token error when signing in. vanilla#9356
- Update Twitter addon to use platform's share links.
- Fix dashboard category name rendering.
- Improve URL handling in API v2 /media/scrape endpoint.
- The time formats for some locales have been changed to the 24-hour format in accordance to their locale standards.
- Fix unicode character handling in "leaving" page links.
- Fix photo ID encoding in Getty Images embeds.
- Fix preemptively join conversations.
- Addons may now define PHP files in arbitrary namespaces in any subdirectory of the addon. Previously this was only possible with the
- Logging of PHP warnings has been disabled again. After fixing a few common cases, this may be re-enabled in a future release.
- Move the private community middleware to the /api/v2. vanilla#932
- Fix header link in
- Fix loop when dispatching exception page. vanilla#9359
- Fix Attributes JSON encoding for special data types. vanilla#9326
Get it over in the addon directory. https://open.vanillaforums.com/addon/vanilla-core-3.3