Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Mark > Teh Jakes

Comments

• Options
    hahahahahahahahahahaah could you imagine? that would be some funny shit.
  • Options
    lechlech Chicagoland
    seriously, I haven't posted more than 5 replies there in the past year. Sigh, it WAS a nice place once...
  • Options
    Please make the new forum called o8!Hooray! ..

or not..
  • Options
    yeah or not. :/
  • Options
    http://www.imaginaryfriendfinder.com was a joke domain I registered. Then I installed Vanilla on it for grins...it's sitting there, just waiting for some idiots...I mean, fine, fine people to take it over. I'm sure someone will deface it soon. Incidentally, it's running on PHP5. Neat.
  • Options
    dreamlayho8ray.be?
  • Options
    noyaydude.com
  • Options
    lechlech Chicagoland
    edited July 2005
    unattended.org :D -Mark, nobody gets rich *completely* alone. It's all about the bottomfeeder effect and working your way up.
  • Options
    haha, one of jacob's posts made it seem like he was interested in using vanilla.
  • Options
    that would be horribly odd.
  • Options
    lechlech Chicagoland
    abandon ship, rats!
  • Options
    i just saw that thread where the dude was all like ohh vanilla is a ripoff of yh.
  • Options
    I was thinking about shh.org but it's taken by a hospital and shhh is taken by the hearing impaired :[
  • Options
    it totally is, it has posts arranged in descending order, uses css, and a textbox at the bottom
  • Options
    I think the rips on Threadless are a bit unfair. What's wrong with a little entrepreneurial money-making venture? If you don't think the payoff is worth it, don't submit your designs there. It's true there is a vast quantity of crap submissions these days, but in general I think they do a very good job of picking good ones to print. I rarely take time to score submissions anymore, even. But additions like photo submissions and blog entries for each shirt seem like good additions to make it more community based than it used to be (when it was score submissions... and maybe talk about them a teeny bit in the little tiny forum). In any case, I still love about 50% of the shirts they churn out, and that's the measure of success, is it not? If only my wallet (and wardrobe) could handle buying all of the ones I like...
  • Options
    I just feel they are taking advantage of artists. It's reasonably clear that they are artists themselves. When I do prints for artists I make sure they get a healthy cut back. It's hard to succeed in the world of art and everyone needs to help each other out.
  • Options
    I really want to register amida.la, so I could make http://padme.amida.la but it's 50 bucks...ow! :)
  • Options
    wait, are you 1977 from yh ?
  • Options
    I want ieatca.ca
  • Options
    dudes I'm totally register pre.cio.us
This discussion has been closed.