HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

VanillaForums.org has a new home

Comments

• aeryaery Gtricks Forum in 2.2 :) ✭✭✭

I am unable to upload new version of a addon?

There was an error rendering this rich post.

• As a temporary fix for the Search results being broken, I just use Google. For example, I wanted to search for "do-follow links" but it wasn't working in Vanilla. So I went to Google - typed "do-follow links Vanilla forum" and found what I was looking for. Hope they get it back up soon.

• AdrianAdrian Wandering Spirit Montreal MVP
    edited February 2014

@leftbrain, to search Vanillaforums.org in the meantime, in Google just use the "site" operator: i.e: site:vanillaforums.org term -- it look like this

• hgtonighthgtonight ∞ · New Moderator

I was unable to attach a file. I just get a 500 response with an inform message that says "An unknown error occured." every time.

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.

• the phrase:

drop file(s)

now appears instead of buttonbar.

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• and I get "something has gone wrong screen" when posting, but the post magically gets posted.

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• TimTim Operations Vanilla Staff

Test

Vanilla Forums COO [GitHub, Twitter, About.me]

• TimTim Operations Vanilla Staff

I see we have an issue with addons, we're working on it. Thanks again for your patience.

Vanilla Forums COO [GitHub, Twitter, About.me]

• chanhchanh OngETC.com - CMS Researcher ✭✭

Yesterday I can't access at all but today seem fine.

• phreakphreak Vanilla*APP (White Label) & Vanilla*Skins Shop MVP

The addons site is not mobile. greetz

• VanillaAPP | iOS & Android App for Vanilla - White label app for Vanilla Forums OS
    • VanillaSkins | Plugins, Themes, Graphics and Custom Development for Vanilla

@phreak it has never been mobile, IIRC.

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.

• ShadowdareShadowdare r_j MVP
    edited February 2014

Everything seems to be loading faster. Thanks, Tim. :)

Add Pages to Vanilla with the Basic Pages app

• phreakphreak Vanilla*APP (White Label) & Vanilla*Skins Shop MVP
    edited February 2014

@hgtonight: Sure it was... kind a semi mobile. I remember the top navigation to be halfway hidden on top of the browser but the list of extensions had viewport-width. But this seems to be gone now. ;)

• VanillaAPP | iOS & Android App for Vanilla - White label app for Vanilla Forums OS
    • VanillaSkins | Plugins, Themes, Graphics and Custom Development for Vanilla
  • LincLinc Detroit Admin

Update: Email & downloads still do not work. It's part of a deeper issue that's still being worked on.

• vrijvlindervrijvlinder Papillon-Sauvage MVP

Downloads work for me just fine, it is the uploads that fail after upload and redirect to a blank page. It looks as though it is working because it shows the progress. But after the page auto refreshes it goes blank.

Also things are loading very slow and must refresh a couple times. This is on Safari. Chrome is very fast also Firefox is ok.

• There is corruption/incompleteness with some of the archives.

grep is your friend.

• I am getting several Zero KB ZIPs for plugins I am trying to download. Would this be related to the move?

• AdrianAdrian Wandering Spirit Montreal MVP

Yes it is related to the move and @tim is aware. Is there a specific add-on you are seeking? What version are you using?

• I'm looking for:

• Who's Online
    • Post Count

I just installed 2.2.5.

@badnewsblair If you are running alpha software, you should use alpha plugins. Check out VanillaForums/Addons on github for dev versions of the plugins.

That said, I can't recommend running alpha software in production.

Search first