Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Low-Cal Vanilla

Comments

• Sorry, write in my lang:
    Короче, здесь точно есть русские, чего я мучаюсь :) Ребята, скажите автору, пожалуйста, что модуль очень классный, но при его использовании не отображаются почтовые адреса в профиле, даже если ставишь галку "показывать". Я не сразу понял, из-за чего это. Отключил Low-Cal и все заработало.
    Скорей всего это происходит потому что Java-скрипты сжимаются в одну строку, и что-то там глючит.
    Если хотите ответить по-русски, то пишите шепотом лучше, а то некрасиво получится.
  • it´s so much faster - many, many thanks! monika
  • To show your gratitude, if you don't already have an account on IconBuffet*, go there and sign-up ;-) (if you are already on IconBuffet, add Lussomo in one of your list of favorite read).

*IconBuffet is not associated with this forum, this extension or me.
  • Uploaded version 0.3.5.a of Low-Cal Vanilla.
  • 0.3.5.a is just an updated of the css files for Vanilla 1.1.3.
  • "To serve your compressed version of JavaScript files, you also need to copy .htaccess
    from LowCalVanilla/htaccess to the root folder of your forum"

Well, adding this code:

RewriteEngine on Options +FollowSymLinks -Multiviews RewriteCond %{SCRIPT_FILENAME} -f RewriteRule ^(.*\.css|.*\.js)$ extensions/LowCalVanilla/compressor.php?uri=$1 [QSA,L]

Causes a problem for another script that uses js and css files, any thoughts how to fix this?
  • it shouldn't. The compressor look for a special version of the file, and if it can't find any, it will serve the original file.
    Can you give me the path to the file and describe the problem?

You can try this:
    RewriteEngine on Options +FollowSymLinks -Multiviews RewriteCond %{SCRIPT_FILENAME} -f RewriteRule ^(themes/.*/[-_\.~a-zA-Z0-9]+\.css)$ extensions/LowCalVanilla/compressor.php?uri=$1 [QSA,L] RewriteRule ^(js/[-_\.~a-zA-Z0-9]+\.css)$ extensions/LowCalVanilla/compressor.php?uri=$1 [QSA,L] RewriteRule ^(js/[-_\.~a-zA-Z0-9]+\.js)$ extensions/LowCalVanilla/compressor.php?uri=$1 [QSA,L] RewriteRule ^(extensions/.*/[-_\.~a-zA-Z0-9]+\.css)$ extensions/LowCalVanilla/compressor.php?uri=$1 [QSA,L] RewriteRule ^(extensions/.*/[-_\.~a-zA-Z0-9]+\.js)$ extensions/LowCalVanilla/compressor.php?uri=$1 [QSA,L]
  • When I add the above code to the .htaccess file, these two files:

http://www.ventswap.com/vschat/incl/blab.js
    http://www.ventswap.com/vschat/skin4-ventswap/style.css

Are not accessible and the server returns 404.
  • Is /vschat in the Vanilla folder?

You can try the directives I posted above.
  • Yep, the new .htaccess code works. Thanks!
  • Uploaded version 0.3.6 of Low-Cal Vanilla.
  • Uploaded version 0.3.6.a of Low-Cal Vanilla.
  • Uploaded version 0.4.0 of Low-Cal Vanilla.
  • Added a dynamic packer. Extension js script can be packed.

More details about Low-Cal Vanilla
  • Uploaded version 0.4.1 of Low-Cal Vanilla.
  • Fix a bug in the CleanUp Control - Only clean-up if the extension is not loaded.
  • here what it looks like for global.js:...if(E){E.appendChild(A)}}} function PopMusicBox(Url){ window.open(Url, "MusicBox", "toolbar=no,status=yes,location=no,menubar=no,resizable=yes,height=460,width=975,top=150,scrollbars=no"); }

Try disabling gzip ($Configuration['LOWCALVANILLA_GZIP_ALLOWED'] = '0';) to check if there is a problem with your compression.

Also you could try LowCalVanilla 0.4.1 and your script to the packer dynamically (the result is cached):
    <?php /* Extension Name: MusicBox Extension Url: N/A Description: Add PopMusicBox js function. Version: 0.1.0 Author: sjeeps Author Url: N/A */ // Check the Low-Cal Vanilla is installed if (!empty($Configuration['LOWCALVANILLA_TOOLS_PATH'])) { // Include Low-Cal Vanilla. // Important: Use require_once or include_once to not load it again if it is already done. require_once($Configuration['LOWCALVANILLA_TOOLS_PATH']); // Add your script LowCalVanilla_AddScript($Context, $Head, 'extensions/MusicBox/pop-up.js'); } else { $Head->AddScript('extensions/MusicBox/pop-up.js'); }
  • LoCallVanilla 0.4.1 seems to work fine after adding the pop-up code to global.js and vanilla-packed.js.

Thanks!
  • I just set-up a testing forum.

Let me know which extension you would like me to try.