HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Vanilla 2.0.18 (beta 2) is now available

123457»

Comments

• edited September 2011
    Just upgraded from 2.0.17 to 2.0.18b2 and am getting BONK. Luckily I had dashboard open on other browser and was able to see the problem. I am getting a FATAL ERROR IN: Gdn_Database.Query()."Table 'wordpress.gdn_log' doesn't exist" select count(l.LogID) as `CountLogID` from GDN_Log l where Operation in ('spam') LOCATION: C:\inetpub\trav\community\library\database\class.database.php
  • LincLinc Detroit Admin
    Go to /utility/upgrade so it fixes your database structure.

Also note that you're using a beta product, not a stable release. .18 hasn't been released yet.
  • There doesn't appear to be a utility/upgrade folder. Where can I find this.
  • There doesn't appear to be a utility/upgrade folder. Where can I find this.
    Download the 2.0.18b2 package again and just upload the /utility/upgrade folder

There was an error rendering this rich post.

• It's not a folder, it's an url you've got to browse to on your forum, so it launches stuff to upgrade your database structure.
  • I noticed people can post even before confirming their emails. This is "spammer-friendly"
  • ToddTodd Chief Product Officer Vanilla Staff
    @tedel, That's only true if a forum admin configures their forum that way. There is a confirm email role and you can remove its post permissions.
  • Hey. Are there any new strings to translate? Just wondering whether I have to update the German locale.
  • LincLinc Detroit Admin
    @dakira There are a TON of changes, so I would imagine so.
  • I did this:
    a. downloaded beta package
    b. unzipped
    c. upgraded "vanilla" to "vanilla" on my server and answered "yes" to all over-writes
    Now when I try to go to forums, I get BONK!
    when I try to go to vanilla/utility/upgrade -> page not found
    I am not sure what to do!!!

• LincLinc Detroit Admin
    It's /utility/update, not upgrade.
  • LincLinc Detroit Admin
    I've fixed this for future versions. You're not the first people to mis-remember what path to type, so I added it as an alias.
This discussion has been closed.