Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Sign Out Redirect

Comments

• Options
    peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited April 2014

boostrap.after.ph

boot not boo

boottttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• Options
    vrijvlindervrijvlinder Papillon-Sauvage MVP
    edited April 2014

Here is a screenshot from my filezilla that shows how the folder and file array should look like for the forum. There are some extra files in there I put in but that is how the layout of the folder array should look like. Notice the permissions and the owner on the last columns on the right. That is where you find it. It also appears in cpanel or should .

• Options

rename the file to bootstrap.after.php please.

there needs to be a t after the oo

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• Options
    vrijvlindervrijvlinder Papillon-Sauvage MVP

lol I just saw that too in his screenshot ... a typo , occam's razor..... arg!

• Options

@vrijvlinder said:
    Here is a screenshot from my filezilla that shows how the folder and file array should look like for the forum. There are some extra files in there I put in but that is how the layout of the folder array should look like.

your off on the wrong tangent. V.

but you did make me re-look that he mis-spelled the filename I asked him to create.

• Options

@‌ pergrine
    OK, it is now bootstrap.after.php. Or do you want it bootstrap.php.after?

• Options
    peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited April 2014

the name you have is correct as is. leave it alone for a sec.

one sec.

• Options

Clear ini?

• Options
    peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited April 2014

ok now replace the contents of bootstrap.after.php with this.

<?php if (!defined('APPLICATION')) exit();
            if (!function_exists('SignOutUrl')) {
            function SignOutUrl($Target = '') {
            if ($Target) {
            // Strip out the SSO from the target so that the user isn't signed back in again.
            $Parts = explode('?', $Target, 2);
            if (isset($Parts[1])) {
            parse_str($Parts[1], $Query);
            unset($Query['sso']);
            $Target = $Parts[0].'?'.http_build_query($Query);
            }
            }
            $Target="http://www.torahrx.com";
            return '/entry/signout?TransientKey='.urlencode(Gdn::Session()->TransientKey()).($Target ? '&Target='.urlencode($Target) : '');
            }
            }

• Options
    peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited April 2014

see above comment.

let me know when you do so.

if you cut and paste correctly, it should work correctly. FOCUS....

• Options

earth to @rmeilech

any sign of life out there.

• Options

How do you cut and paste incorrectly? Command-C, Command-V, Save. Unfocusing now.

• Options

@peregrine‌
    While duck hawks may not need bathroom breaks, old rabbis do. Done--in both regards.

• Options
    peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited April 2014

looks to be redirecting correctly now when signing out.

How do you cut and paste incorrectly? Command-C, Command-V, Save. Unfocusing now.

you should have cut and pasted filename as well when creating the file :).

• Options

Boo--no jester points for that. But you may get the boot. What's next?

• Options
    peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited April 2014

@rmeilech said:
    peregrine‌
    While duck hawks may not need bathroom breaks, old rabbis do. Done--in both regards.

duckhawks just evacuate in flight. It's a perk.

• Options

Exactly my point-poor bathroom etiquette.

• Options
    peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited April 2014

@rmeilech said:
    Boo--no jester points for that. But you may get the boot. What's next?

done. works. an awesome for v and me would be apropos.

• Options

OK, what's done, what works? And can I now add back all of my definitions, locales, etc.

• Options
    peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited April 2014

OK, what's done, what works? And can I now add back all of my definitions, locales, etc.

the redirect works correct. that was your goal to signout and go to home page right?

And can I now add back all of my definitions, locales, etc.

yes.