Hello, i just completed the Swedish translation from transifex to 100%, and would like to modify it to work with the new files with 100% completion, i have changed the file names accordingly and need to edit the definitions.php to make it show up, i have changed the version numbers aswell as " 'PercentageComplete' => 100, " and i wonder what should be changed under " 'NumComplete' => 2217, 'DenComplete' => 2251, " to make it show up. Thanks!
To get the SphinxSearch plugin working under Vanilla 2.6, you need to change a couple of lines of code.
In the plugin, find all instances of
Gdn::Session()->GetPermissions(); and replace with